Rain and MountainsRegular price $1,105.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hand-woven wool tapestry made in Oaxaca, Mexico by the Vicente family in the Zapotec fashion.
56" x 32"
Javier Vicente represents a multi generational family of Oaxacan weavers. They works in wool with all natural dyes, out of his workshops in Bucerias and Teotitlán. Javier has earned the designation of master weaver in Oaxacan traditional weaving.
How It Works
Become a Member
- You must create an account to join the Collectors Club.
- Create an account or log in here
- Join the Cawdrey Gallery Collectors Club here
- Discounts are automatically applied at check out.
- Members receive 25% off Cawdrey Gallery merchandise and Nancy Dunlop Cawdrey Merchandise including lithographs, and greeting cards.
- Members receive 15% off giclée's from Nancy Dunlop Cawdrey and other selected artists.
- Members also receive 10% off original art from represented artists at Cawdrey Gallery.
- Members are cordially invited to attend special previews of new art and early access to opening receptions at Cawdrey Gallery.
- Members receive a sign-up gift that includes a physical Membership Card.
- Members also receive gifts throughout the year that include various special items courtesy of Cawdrey Gallery and Nancy Dunlop Cawdrey.
- Members must present their physical Membership Card to receive discounts and specials in-person at Cawdrey Gallery.
Manage Your Membership
Members can update and change their contact and billing information at any time.
Members can Pause or Cancel their membership at any time.
Membership is automatically billed once per year.